For over 15 years, NSRAP has worked and advocated on behalf of the LGBTQ community in Nova Scotia. As we continue our efforts, the support of a strong and active membership is essential to our success. An annual membership is a suggested donation $20, however, we welcome all LGBTQ people and straight allies to join us and we will accept any contribution you are able to make.
Your membership contribution will help to maintain our ongoing projects including:
- Working with LGBT elders in assisted care facilities
- Developing an LGBT elders social group
- Advocating on behalf of the transgender community
- Hosting the May 17th International Day Against Homophobia/Transphobia: Rally for Change at Grand Parade in Halifax
- Creating a network of LGBT activists in Nova Scotia
- Building cooperative relationships with other LGBT groups in Atlantic Canada and across the country, and …
For more information please call 902.444.3206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, NSRAP does not issue tax receipts because we are not a registered charity. While we are a not-for-profit organization, the nature of our work (advocacy) means we are not eligible to register as a charity under current Canada Revenue Agency legislation.